Sunday, November 21, 2010

friends

my friends,my school days were better than everyone in this world ..eh?u may be jealous?but yes!!i had the best...they advised me,teased me ,helped me....and cant even tell about all the 'velapanthi' we did those days..it was now that far away in many corners of the world...we got split!!like a music band which had no reasons to split..so they split!!..but our minds are still attached...living different..that is a quite annoying!!!friends are not forever...your soul is ur ultimate friend.....but life is like every stage you find a new friend..friends come and go...givin u cherishing memories..which u could share or think when time passes by

1 comment:

  1. i could relate this to me,at times. and next time, you should try tobe more descriptive :)

    ReplyDelete